Discovery search box (like Google for Libraries). Searches across our collections of article databases, books, and ebooks etc.,
Use to find: books, ebooks, scholarly articles, newspaper, magazines.
1. Search using keywords (or the title/author if you know it)
2. Refine using filters on the left of the result page.
Content type (book, journal article, newspaper etc.,)
3. Get your sources.
Online Items Only link is for articles and ebooks
Link will bring you to another page with the full text of the article or ebook.
Books - Status and Location (call number)
Status will be either Available or Due (plus the date it is due back)
Save or Cite your results using the icons on the right side of your source.
1. Google Scholar searches articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.*
* The majority of sources will be behind pay-walls and you will not be able to access them.
2. You can optimize Google Scholar to search Ryerson's collection which you are allowed to access*
* If you are off campus, you will be asked to log-in with your Ryerson ID.